Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Hola to the Fake Bake!

I have been really sceptical about fake tanning for years, whether its lotion, moose, sun beds or spray tans, I've always been really cauisous about the idea. But actually, on a trip to Liverpool to visit Jake's family, not that long ago, Jake's sister had just been for a spray tan, and I am not lying when I say she looked pretty dam good. This got me thinking, she is blonde as well, maybe a spray tan might just go down well...
However, as much a I try go into a salon for it, I end up turning away. Just the thought of being bright orange scares me. But I refuse to let it get in the way, I look like a milk bottle and this needs to end. But tomorrow it all changes, I have booked in at a Salon for a full body spray tan for 11:15am tomorrow! I am nervous, excited, scared. :)

Has anyone else had any experience with spray tans?

I will let you all know how I get on!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment