Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hola revolution in a tube! Ok. Maybe not quite that, but it certainly is a dark horse.

Not that I have ever used much of Collection 2000's make up, but I was recommended this little beauty by a friend and was I impressed or what!

Such a thick creamy concealer applies smoothly and forms perfectly on your skin to hide those annoying teen spots or those dark circles around the eyes. I was well and truly impressed by the colour selection, allowing choices of 6 different shades. (I use no. 2 light). The wand is comfy and easy to use and apply. Absolutely no issues with the product!

It claims that it lasts 16 hours, that I am not sure about, but mind you I don't believe I would even have makeup on 16 hours!

On the bonus, I picked this gem up from Morrisons! at only £1.99! You can't go wrong.

So girls get down to Morrisons and get buying, you won't regret ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is definite winner - I really like it and my dark circles are obscene!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, its a God send!

    ReplyDelete